- *1/2 cup unsalted butter
- *1 cup all-purpose flour
- *2 cups organic sugar, divided
- *1 tablespoon baking powder
- *Pinch of salt
- *1 cup almond milk
- *4 cups fresh peach slices
- *1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon (I used a whole lemon and it really was amazing)
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add almond milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter (do not stir).
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and fresh lemon to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir). Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. I also add fresh whole nutmeg!
- Love the stuff, fresh of course
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve cobbler warm or cold.
- OH Whip cream!!! Top away baby.
- A fav at the ranch, top with homemade ice cream with fresh vanilla beans!
- We also like to serve our desserts in cute dishes. Personally, all of the Pioneer Woman stuff makes your kitchen and cooking so much more enjoyable AND colorful!
- I found these at Walmart.