Romantic Tea Blend:
1 cup of Rose Bud Petals
1/2 cup of Damiana Leaf
1/4 to 1/2 cup of Cocoa Nibs, roasted (depends on your taste buds…start with less and add more if you like)
1/4 Cinnamon Chips
1/4 Orange Peel
1 Vanilla bean scrapped (this is super expensive right now, so add a little pure extract like an 1/8
Blend in a glass bowl all ingredients and place in a mason jar. Keep in pantry away from sunlight.
When your ready to make your tea, put 1-2 tsp into a tea strainer and pour your hot water over herbs. Let steep for 15 or so minutes and enjoy. For cold add ice once steeped.
For the Romantic Syrup:
1 cup water
1 cup organic sugar
6 tbsp of your Romantic tea blend
1. Boil water in a medium saucepan an the stovetop.
2. Once water has come to a boil, take saucepan off heat and steep tea in water for 5 minutes or until desired flavor. The flavor should be much more concentrated than a typical cup of tea.
3. Remove tea leaves and compost.
4. Bring your tea/water infusion back to a boil on the stovetop.
5. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
6. Set saucepan aside and let cool for an hour or so before pouring into a mason jar.
Store in refrigerator keeps for one month.
This tea makes a wonderful gift idea too. For our Hoedown we made gift baskets with the tea. Just too cute! Adding some chocolates will make a wonderful blend.
Enjoy this blend…it is wonderful! LOVELY!
Love deeper, talk sweeter,