Block Out Unwanted Starch and Sugars This Holiday Season
BLOCK that JUNK! Lori is an inspiration and full of knowledge. She shares about the Plexus Block and how it works in your body.
Cookies, holiday parties, work parties, food in staff room, and let’s just say we over eat. As it’s yummy and we just say to ourselves, “it’s ok!” Well I’m one to talk as I have been doing it too. I do take a supplement that is responsible for inhibiting the absorption and digestion of starch and sugar by 48 %, this action is done by reducing the glycemic indices for food which are consumed. Through this glucose conversion to fats is slowed down.
Plexus Block is capable of slowing these processes. Block is a great way to keep blood sugar levels in check post meal and prevents carbohydrates and sugar from being stored as fat. Besides it helping with carb blockers, it’s going to give us IODINE which all of us do not get enough of therefore, it will help with our thyroid.
It has unique and special blended ingredients of two brown seaweed species called
Insea2 Brown seaweed that:-
- Provide dual action against digestive enzymes by inhibiting alpha-glucosidase which converts sugar into glucose and alpha-amylase.
- These mechanisms also help prevent increased blood sugar levels in the body.
- Plexus Block also contain:
White kidney bean extract as a major ingredient that slows down sugar absorption. I love this! Such unique ingredients!
- Inhibits enzymes that convert starch to glucose
- Helps to reduce the conversion of glucose to fats
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Minimize free radial damage/ oxidative stress
- Increase hunger endurance
- Boost body energy
- Suppress appetites
- Enhance better sleep
So give it a try, especially over the holiday time! It’s just amazing and you don’t feel so bloated!
God’s blessings upon living a happy, healthier you!
Lori Olson CNHP
*Plexus does not claim to cure, treat or diagnose any disease.
***If you go to the Plexus link and click on the Block product they have a wonderful video! I love visuals!