Going Raw For Your Dog & Cat=Game Changer
I have never so been appalled by the dog food industry and cats for that matter! The lies. Why? Money. Learning their food is filled with ingredients that cause cancer and many other illnesses made me review, research, and change to an all raw food diet. I have owned 8 dogs in my life, known many others of course, and all of them died of cancer. ALL! That just turns my stomach! I want my pets to die naturally free of pain and live a happy, natural life! Don’t you? Can you just imagine if we had this info years ago the quality of life my pets would have had? Well, this month I decided for our family we are changing. It has been a wonderful choice and seeing my dog happier has been a Godsend! I am all about natural feeding with my horses, so why did I not get this with my dog? DAH!
Serving Size for your “Easy Raw Dog Food”:*Special note: These are general guidelines, we are not trying to land a man on Mars. If your dog is losing a little weight eating the raw dog food and this is not desired, increase the amount you are feeding. If your dog is gaining weight on the serving size then cut back a little. In short, adjust the serving size of raw dog food depending on your dog’s age, weight, and activity level.
- 10 lb. dog – 1/2 cup raw dog food daily+1/2 tsp DE +1/2 TBSP Olive oil or Coconut oil
- 20 lb. dog – 1 cup raw dog food daily + 1 tsp DE + 1 Tbsp Olive oil or Coconut oil
- 40 lb. dog – 2 cups raw dog food daily + 2 tsp DE + 2 tbs Olive oil or Coconut oil
- 60 lb. dog – 3 cups raw dog food daily + 3 tsp DE + 3 tbsp Olive oil or Coconut oil
- 80 lb. dog – 3 1/2–4 cups raw dog food daily +3 1/2 tsp DE + 3 1/2 tbs Olive oil or Coconut oil