Deviled Eggs With A Twist
Deviled eggs with a twist of avocado, bacon, and lime juice will be a simple appetizer for any entertainment event! I love how simple it is, but the flavors burst in many ways!
My hubby hates eggs and especially deviled eggs! I couldn’t even get him to try this but I love them and love bacon and avocado together so I decided to make these for a couples dinner evening. I think you will find it yummy too! Try and use fresh in every way you can like the salsa and lime juice. It makes a HUGE difference!
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked, chopped, divide for topping
- 1 Ripe Avocado, pitted, cubed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (I used key limes)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pepper to taste
- Slice eggs in half take out center yolk and mash with fork.
- Mix all ingredients above smashing and mixing as best you can.
- In a piping bag or zip lock bag with corner snipped, pipe the mixture into each egg half.
- Top by sprinkling remaining bacon on top. Serve cold.