Elderflower Simple Syrup Delightful Summer Beverage
Elderflower Simple Syrup Delightful Summer Beverage is at the top of our beverage! Why? Mainly because the flavor bursts with summer freshness and the hint of lemon adds to each sip.
This recipe is super simple and once you have this bottle of goodness you can add it to any club soda, or kombucha secondary fermenting process or any beverage you love…even lemonade or water bottle!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup fresh Elder Flowers, 1/2 cup dried
- zest of one lemon or 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. cardamon pods, crushed
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Add elder flower, lemon, and cardamon pods and stir lightly.
- Infuse for 20-30 minutes on simmer.
- Strain in a cheese cloth or strainer.
- Pour into a flip top bottle, and store in a refrigerator for up to 2 months.