Sparkling Rosey Cupcakes
I love Valentine’s Day! This is one of my favorite recipes. Only because I can use Rose pedals and make the cupcakes look pretty as well as tasty! I think you will too! This recipe is SO awesome! I use this for any kind of cupcake I am making. Just moist and delicious to perfection! Hope you like it and your Valentine’s too! Ingredients: 1 Cup sugar ½ cup unsalted, butter softened 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 13/4 cup all purpose flour ½ tsp baking soda ¼ tsp baking powder 1/8 cup crushed Rose Petals ¼ tsp salt ½ cup sour cream or yogurt ½ cup blood orange sparkling juice Beet Root Powder Pink Mica Directions:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a bowl or mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl whisk sour cream, sparkling juice, and beet powder to the color you want.
- Add slowly the cream mixture and flour mixture into sugar and eggs. (This is the time if you want to add more beet powder to get the color you want)
- Scoop batter into your prepared muffin tins. Either use paper cups or well-greased pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or toothpick comes out clean. Cool.