Keto Graham Crackers That Actually Taste Good And Are Simple To Make
I am not totally doing Keto as I do have my occasional grain and fruit but I try and follow the EXTRA goodies in special recipes. This recipe took some tweaking because for one it was SUPER sticky to work with and I also added gluten-free flour to help make the dough roll out well. I think you will find it awesome as well and feel good about making a smores or two!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 6 tbsp. pure maple syrup or Lakanto sugar-free sugar
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
Have 1 cup of Gluten Free flour to add if it’s sticky when combining
- Preheat oven 325 degrees
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large glass bowl
- Add beaten eggs and stir
- Add remaining wet ingredients
- As you mix together if it is not forming well into a dough add 1/4 cup at a time of the gluten-free flour to help it combine. Once it forms a ball place on parchment paper and place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes
- Remove dough and place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough. Roll out to 1/8″ thick. You should be able to peel off the top parchment without any stickiness. Place on a baking sheet
- Using a pizza cutter cut into squares. Sprinkle a mixture of sugar and cinnamon on top if you like. Make sure to take a fork and poke holes in each square.
- Place in oven and cook 15-20 minutes. Enjoy the amazing aroma and eating them without too much guilt!
- I waited 10-15 minutes to let them cool before I broke them apart. It’s hard though they taste great warm!!!! AND serve with a homemade Dandelion Jam! OHHHH SOOO GOOD!!!
Love deeper, talk sweeter,