Thin And Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies Without the Ads!
Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies without All the Ads and fuss! I love baking up fresh crispy cookies for my man without having to go through a bunch of blogging ads. I put together this recipe in a combination of trial and error and this… by far… is the best!
I think you will find this recipe a delightful and easy one to follow. KEY…all ingredients need to be at room temperature so planning ahead is needed. It really is what makes this cookie so yummy and flavorful for even days afterward. (if they last that long) PLUS…don’t you love when you are looking to start a recipe you don’t have to deal with a bunch of ads! Geeeez…one thing I love about our blog…the ads are your choice to click on! Enjoy!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla (homemade is best…mason jar full whiskey with 2 vanilla beans steeped 4 wks)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. milk (any kind)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand-up mixer, mix butter, sugar, and molasses until creamy with whipped attachment.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla. Beat again keeping it creamy. Now switch to the paddle attachment.
- Mix in a small bowl, flour, soda, and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture into the creamy mixture until all is combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place 1 tsp. of dough onto a cookie sheet at 2″ apart and bake for 10 minutes. Rotate sheet halfway in the cooking process. I only do one sheet at a time for best crispiness.
- Let cookies cool for 15 minutes before using a spatula to move them to the cooling rack.
- Repeat for each batch and enjoy many nibbles along the way!
Trying not to eat the cookie dough while you wait….SOOO hard!
The crispy thin taste is out of this world!
Love deeper, talk sweeter,