Zucchnni or Cucumber Grilled Cheese Sandwhich…Amazing!
Talk about Healthy
Ok, I was skeptical at first mainly because of how much water is in each of these veggies and to try and make it firm enough to be grilled…well I was graciously surprised! This is my new favorite lunch! Especially on the days, I need to feel full through the afternoon munchies. This, in fact, will do the trick plus amazing flavor! You just feel good after eating it too!
How to Make
Ingredients: Makes 2
- 2 Zucchini grated or cucumber
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Cassava Flour
- 1 tbsp of Nutritional Yeast (amazing on popcorn)
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese or more as I love cheese. (cheddar,
smokeycheddar, provolone, or cauliflower cheese are wonderful)
- Your favorite herbs, thyme, dill, basil, paprika…
- 1 tbsp Avacado oil
- Mix beaten eggs, grated zucchini/cucumber, and flour. Add your
NutritionalYeast and sea salt and herbs of your choice. Mix well.
- Put avocado oil into cast iron pan…my favorite pan…and get hot.
- Put a little bit of the mixture into a pan and spread out into a rectangle. Have fun…this can be tricky with the cucumber. Zucchini is easier.
- Let cook until they have brown edges and firm. Flip and cook the other side. Do the same to the other half. When last part is done, place grated cheese on top and the other top like an old fashioned grilled cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Enjoy and Comment
I hope you try this amazing sandwich! It will knock your socks off with freshness and make you feel healthy too instead of too full. It is one
Love deeper, talk sweeter, keep it natural,